Monday, October 15, 2007

A little Agent 13

How old were you when you received your first basketball and what did it feel like to have your very own?

SN: I started playing basketball when I was 12 or 13. So I must have been 13 when I got my first ball. It felt good. It felt like a new friend.



When did you realize you had serious game?

SN: I was pretty good right away because when you are 12 or 13 it is more about what other sports you've played. If you are good at other sports you can translate it easily to any sport at that age. I realized when I was about 13 or 14 that I had a chance to be a really good player.

What advice would you give to someone who aspires to play in the NBA?

SN: I think you have to work extremely hard. You have to be creative and you have to make it fun. You have to be creative enough to expand your game. But you also have to be creative enough to find new ways to inspire yourself and make it enjoyable so you do want to get out there everyday and work hard and find a way to do more and more and more. And continue to push the envelope with how hard you work and how you can separate yourself from all the other players.

No comments: