Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Stats in Shape

Working in my free-time, I could produce finally some things thats sharable and interesting. Check out the images of two of them that I could produce with few automated "clicks".

I am really curious if something of this is out somewhere in the NBA stats world. Here is a single-screen presenting who (player) is leading in what category of NBA Basketball Season; NBA 2007-08 TOP~TEN Leaders.

Look out where Agent 13 stands into the list
-Fields Goals - 7th
- Assists - 5th
- 3 Points - 3rd
- Turnover - 5th (cant help)

(if you understand some basket-ball numbers, then you should be able to find small bug in data processing that I have corrected now. However, its very painful at this point to correct the past entries)

(CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE)
The 2nd dashbaord on the right side presents the performance chart for the NBA teams. I had plans to open a website for the same purpose.

No comments: